Professional Podiatrist | Melbourne
Optimal Foot Care
Are you suffering from persistent heel pain, callouses or bunions? At My Podiatrist, our experienced podiatrists expertly examine, diagnose and treat skin and feet conditions as well as offer advice on the appropriate orthotics and specialty footwear for you.
Whether you have a sport injury or pain in your feet and legs, we provide immediate optimal care for all age groups. For the best outcome and results, a care plan will be established to thoroughly and correctly diagnose your problem.
We can help you resolve difficult conditions, even if you have been 'everywhere' and are yet to be successful.
Have any foot-related concerns? Book an appointment with us today.
My Podiatrist is all about the experience and emotion of attending any of our services and feeling terrific - Elizabeth Kiriakidis | Principal Podiatrist
We have 4 different clinics in locations near you!
Our head office is based in Mill Park
- 250A Childs Road, Mill Park, Victoria 3082
- Monday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
We also have 3 other locations during the week
- 776 Plenty Road, South Morang, Victoria 3752
- Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Suite 5, Level 5, 20 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
- 428 Camp Road, Broadmeadows, Victoria 3047
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm