Foot Doctor In Melbourne CBD, VIC
My Podiatrist has a team of professional podiatrists to assist with all your foot health needs.
Our clinics are based in Collins St, Mill Park, South Morang and Campbellfield.
Diabetics Foot Health
If you are a Diabetes patient then you are more prone to foot related problems. It is highly recommended to have your feet regularly examined by a reliable podiatrist. The team at My Podiatrist has over 30 years of experience in diabetic foot care services. If you're experiencing any of the following, call us immediately.
- Open sores or ulcers
- Pain in legs or feet, even when resting
- Skin colour and temperature changes
- Tingling, pins and needles or numbness
Reliable foot care services that allow you to see the difference in your improvements
Fungal infections normally begin from the tip of the nail and aggravates over time. Our PACT (Photodynamic Therapy) Fungal Nail Therapy consists of a combination of gel and light which safely and gently kills the fungus under fingernails and toe nails.
Whether you are suffering from ingrown toe nails, fungal nails or hammer toes, rest assured that our expert podiatrists at My Podiatrist prescribe the best foot care products and treatments for your nail conditions.
Get your feet ready for the summer season ahead
Why Choose My Podiatrist?
- 30+ years of experience
- Highly experienced and qualified podiatrists
- Foot care services to all age groups
- One-stop-shop for all equipment, products and services
- Use of latest machinery and technology
- Home visits to the elderly by appointment