NDIS (National disability insurance scheme) in Melbourne CBD
My Podiatrist is a participating business of the NDIS in the Melbourne CBD, VIC. Get in touch!
We are committed to providing the highest quality foot care services for people of all ages.
Partner with NDIS
My Podiatrist is proud to be a participating business of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in the Melbourne CBD, VIC.
We are dedicated to providing professional foot care to people with foot, ankle and leg disabilities. With over 30 years of experience, we can perform a gentle and caring foot massage for effective pain relief.
Our qualified team of podiatrists is here to assist and listen to your specific needs.
Drop by any of our 5 clinics or call us today!
We provide caring and gentle foot care to people with disabilities
Requirements for NDIS
My Podiatrist answers to the needs of people with disabilities and offers high-quality foot care.
To access the NDIS scheme, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be under 65 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent visa
- Have a permanent disability
- Development of a disability that can be permanent
- Developmental delay in children aged below 6 years of age
Feel free to contact us!
We cater for your specific foot care needs
Why Choose Us?
- Highly qualified podiatrists
- Professional and personalised foot care
- 5 major clinics in Melbourne
- Latest machinery to ensure accurate prognosis
- One-stop shop for all your foot care